7 Most Important Foods to Fight Against the Common Cold
1. Ginger: Ginger is the best one to fight against common cold. Take Ginger as in the form of Ginger Tea for best results. It helps to reduce the cough and flu.
2. Vitamin C Sources: Foods which are rich in Vitamin C will be beneficial to fight against cold such as Citrus fruits, Potatoes, Strawberries, pineapples.
3. Fluids : Many people thinks that drinking fluids and water increase the cold when we are suffering from cold but its wrong drink more fluids to keep you from liquefied.
4. Citrus fruits: Citrus fruits are rich sources of Vitamin C, Try to take Orange juice, Lemon juice. It gives good result.
5. Chicken Soup: Why we need to take chicken soup because it has natural penicillin and helps clear clogged airways.
6. Hot and Spicy food: Chili's or spicy sauces to help congestion and gives good breathing.
7. Garlic: Garlic contains flavoring agent called alliin which acts as an antioxidant and destroy radicals, oxygen molecules that damages the cells.